- Guaranteed Results
- No excavation
- Fast Treatment(4-6 weeks)
- Fixed Price
- Very Flexible
In Situ Thermal
In Situ Thermal Conductive Heating using Gas Thermal Remediation (GTR™) was specifically developed to resolve soil pollution problems in urban environments.
The most frequently encountered problems are:
- Excavation is difficult, if not impossible without demolition of buildings.
- A fixed price and a fast execution are needed for a real estate transaction.
- Achieving residential closure goals; it may not be sufficient to clean soil up to the current standards (risk based) as those can change in the future and that such potential risks are transferred to the future owner.
- Limit nuisances (excavation, noise, odors, traffic, etc.)
- Difficult access impedes other technologies
Thermal remediation using GTR™ technology may be the perfect answer to those particular issues. Each light weight heater is designed for in-situ works in confined environments (such as basements or existing buildings). The flexible installation of heaters (horizontal, vertical, slant) allow GTR™ to be applied in nearly any configuration, including under USTs, subterranean utilities, and in basements.
After treatment, the heater wells can be reused as geothermal heat storage units; transforming the costs for cleanup into an economical and ecological long term benefit.
To 3D Model Design...